Friday, December 02, 2005

All my baby wants to do is make me FAT!! FAT!!! FAT!!!!

I just got back from lunch not too long ago and now i'm all hungry again. If this is the way baby wants it, i'll be damn fat by Christmas and even fatter by Chinese New Year. Who would want to ogle at a fat cow then? Tell me... tell me....

Fusilli is boiling in the pot right now and will be done in another 5 minutes time. I just found out that my garlic powder's all caked up :( .... So now, all i need to do is wait for it to get done, pour over the homemade tomato sauce, some Udo's oil and sprinkle some shredded parmesan cheese & parsley over it.

Pasta takes a long time to make. 10 minutes to get the water to boiling stage and another 12 minutes for the pasta to become tender. Buy the time it's done, i'm dead already lah. Should have made Maggi Mee hoh. Faster mah, 3 minutes only. But then hoh, hubby will kill me for poisoning his baby.

Wait.... pasta is done. Here it is: Deng deng deng deng.......

Baby wants to eat Organic Fusilli with Homemade tomato Sauce woh....

And it's a big bowl, k. Gimme some time to whack it all up. I bet i'm gonna want to eat again by 6pm.....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lil suggestion, take photo of your development. then you can see your journey turning into cow.. LOL!! take care and happy eating!

MahaguruSia said...

Farmers love fat cows. They are full of milk, slurps. And your pasta... another slurps esp. with so much cheese!!

Eat on babe :-)

Helen said...

There's a time to gorge and this is the time!! LOL I think you'll be fine as long as you snack on healthy food!!

Any cravings for special food??

King's wife said...

aahh, cravings.
this is the only time u can be fat, so...enjoy!
sedap or not?

Omni said...

Keep eating healthy food, and have a healthy baby!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hmm...try adding a few sweet basil leaves . Should be yummy.

Yeah, garlic powder do cake up easily. It probably got a little damp. Oh yeah, check the expiry date.

I'm at work now and my stomach is growling at the sight of your pasta. Dang, I forgot to bring lunch to work today. :(

Pe.tra said...



The pasta looks deliscious...
Enjoy!!!

Have a nice week-end for you & your family..

^.^

Samm said...

true secrets - i will, i will, just wait ah

mahagurusia - i know you all want to see a fat cow

helen - cravings.... not yet lah. just the simple & normal everyday organic stuff lah.

king's wife - sedap. i have recipe of the sauce on the link. go make some and gimme feedback?

omni - i will, thx

simmie - if only i can email you some, that'll be good, hoh.

peety - Thanks for dropping by my blog, peety.

ZMM said...

Looks yummy, but I never like tomato base pasta sauce.

You sure eat healthy.