Monday, March 21, 2022

Trembling Hands After Having Coffee And Panadol

I had a little health scare a short while ago. I was knitting the hem to a project and suddenly, my hands started to tremble. Like, they are both shaking on their own. I dont think it's due to hunger. Nor due to the coffee i had as i've been drinking coffee like forever they actually do nothing much for me. Not even to keep me from falling asleep. 


The only thing that cane to mind was the panadol i took to manage the pain in neck and left shoulder blade. I have reasons to believe the combination of black coffee and panadol was what caused the hands to tremble just now. Ran to the kitchen to cook myself a ramen. Gulped it down and felt much much better. So glad it's really nothing much. Now, back to my knitting machine cardigan project.

No comments: