Saturday, March 19, 2022

Pain On My Left Shoulder Blade

People usually say you must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed whenever one sports a bad mood. Or that everything about the day just isnt right at all. For me, i must have slept on the wrong side of my body as i woke up with a sharp pain at my back; my left shoulder blade to be exact. It is still bad although i've been up for hours already.


Friends suggested i take one ibuprofen and apply a heat pack to it. i dont have ibuprofen on hand but i managed to dig my heat pack out from its hiding place. I did as instructed and then asked the kid to massage that spot with some cinnamon oil. It leaves a little bit of heat on the skin but honestly, i dont much of a difference. In fact, the pain has intensified. Gaaaahhh... cant even turn my head to the left properly now!

No comments: