Friday, March 18, 2022

Started A New Circular Knitting Machines Blog

I managed to increase my channel's subscribers by 10 yesterday. It is decent with a few new videos. Well, this is considering the pace my channel is growing, lol. More tutorial videos are needed as these are the ones that really bring in the subscribers that will return for more at a later date. 

I've started a new blog for Circular Knitting Machines. I've been using these for quite a while already and would like to share my experience with new owners. These are not difficult machines to learn. For as long as one can cast the yarn onto it correctly and crank slower, everything will be good and a tube will be knitted in no time.

The blog is empty now as i am mapping its content and layout. This will make navigating it easier especially for users looking for content in an organized manner. My Youtube channel already has content related to Circular Knitting Machines with a popular one on how to make a pet jumper using a circular knitting machine. I made one for my cat and after posting it to my favorite groups, there are many users wanting to make one for their pets too. Gotta get back to work now :)


No comments: