Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Ink all over Gordon

I had the fright of my life just now. I left Gordon in the living hall and went to the kitchen to refill the water tumblers. On my way back to the room, i saw him standing on the office chair, playing with his Grandpa's ink stamp-pad. Ink all over his Tee, hands, feet, mouth, teeth and tongue. Apparently, he's licking the blue ink off his fingers.... yoooooohhhhh.

Freak out or not? Dunno whether toxic or not sommore cos cannot find the bottle of ink refill to read the lable. At least he didnt attempt to paint Malcolm also. Had a fine time cleaning him up inside out. Well, he seems ok after that. No sign of puking or tummy ache whatsoever. Hope he's alright. I told hubby over the phone just now and he told me to monitor him. Hubby's away in KL again.... hmmmm.

I set the playpen up at the living room so that Malcolm can nap there in peace. It has a mosquito net over the top. I kept all of Gordon's toys as he's throwing them at Malcolm when he's sleeping in the reclined highchair. He doesnt know that throwing Megabloks at his brother will hurt him. Instead, he'll laugh out loud when Malcolm cries. With no toys to play/throw, a bored Gordon began messing with my things..... and that also equates to messing with my brains.

I got so sien at screaming at him all the time that i selected a few toys for him to play with. Not that there are many also lah. Just preferst o throw them about the room and make lots of noise with those blocks. I told hubby last night that when confinement period's over, we've gotta go do some serious toys hunting for Gordon. He's outgrown all his baby toys with the exception of the Megabloks and some cars. I'm totally lost as to what to buy for a soon-to-be 3yr old. He doesnt seem to be interested in toys at all.

6 comments:

ZMM said...

Yikes.. he actually licked the ink pad?? Tasty meh that thing? I would think it would be aweful!

Samm said...

I was ony thinking of poisoning then. no time for taste lah, lol. y dun u try some n tell me bout it, hehe.

5xmom.com said...

My kid also licked the ink pad before. Chisin hor, so black also he messed up his whole face and body.

What toys? Electronic toys that test the mind skills? Expensive lor, so I resorted to online PC games by fisher price and the likes.

Samm said...

5xmom - now, i relieve lah. all urs still climbing ur head. Gordon's alright.

Cocka Doodle said...

Its ok. My friend's kid drank half a bottle of shampoo and he's still fine.

Samm said...

cocka - BLUFF!!!!!!!!!!