Saturday, October 22, 2005

Wonderfully Lusty Cake Designs

Though i dont fancy baked sugar & flour goodies, i really dont mind making one of these for the fun of it. The last time i ever baked a cake was when i went on a baking spree when i was pregnant with Gordon. Time to get those baking utensils back from my sis.

Out of cake design ideas? Try these.


Gang bang delight


For the stag night


Kinky sex proposal?

Disclaimer: I received these pics in my email. If anyone knows the person who made these, I'd be glad to link it back to their rightful owners. Thank you.

10 comments:

MahaguruSia said...

Wah, u like trying all the cakes or the positions? kekeke ....

Anonymous said...

got such bakery in Malaysia meh?

Samm said...

mahagurusia - both

simmieng - got, here mah, at myorganiclife

Anonymous said...

Wah, nice cakes man!! Hope it taste as good...

To me, to be able to sink my teeth onto those glorious cakes is already ecstasy in itself....

Samm said...

helen - nooooo, real ecstasy is when when you to sink your teeth into them whilst "at it"

Dennis Mai said...

Wow, I gotta show these to my wife. I want one for my next birthday, hehe.

Samm said...

Dennis - Yess. U must insist on one. Send a pic when she makes it for you!!

Greenapple said...

aiyo, what a world! so so cute! I like the 2nd one .. so sexy!
Thanks for sharing! I had great laugh ... haha.

MissM said...

Hey Sam...

Ummm... Wondering where you got those pics from. Because I know the lady who makes them - her name is Lilian Wong and she does indeed bake these cakes commercially for sale here in Malaysia. (Not sure about the last, but definitely the first 2 are her's)

Her cakes were also featured in Klue magazine (I think) some time ago.

Not meaning to be bitchy... but hope you got permission from her to use the photos? Sorry if I'm falsely "accusing" (I only mean to ask)

Muah muah,
Li

Samm said...

Got these in the mail. I'd like to cite photo source too if you can be kind enough to let me know where those are from. It's only right to credit their owners. Thanks for letting me know.