Wednesday, October 19, 2005

HELLO!! Ladies dont grasp at their breasts in public, geddit??

I was having lunch just now with Papa and Gordon. Halfway through, a few people came in.

The last that walked in was a VERY tall lady, bout 5' 10" or so. Quite slender, fair-skinned, long dyed hair with curls at the ends, in skin-tight capri pants and a spaghetti-strapped top. She's quite good looking, therefore getting quite a few lecherous looks from some of the male diners there just now; much to the displeasure of the wives and to her glee.

Even hubby threw her a few glances and commented on her height. The rest of her friends were about her height too, and they were all very well dressed. Those that spell DESIGNER from head to toe. All males and fair an 8 out of 10 in the looks department. So, you can imagine what a commotion the group caused when they entered the restaurant.

I was busy feeding Gordon, so, didnt give her much attention though i'd say she's quite cun. Who wouldn't be with all those make-up on her face. But who needs so much make-up in broad daylight? Why cant i be just 2 inches taller than my present height? Life's so unfair. Only one size runs in my family. "M"; Mini and Maxi. I'm Mini.

She walked past me with the smell of her perfume trailing behind her all the way to the back of the restaurant. Frankly speaking, i wouldnt be using that. Where got people still use Fahrenheit one? The cockroachy musk did not go well with my olfactory system and i sneezed as she walked past our table. Excuse me.

Lunch went on as usual. The group was seated at the end of the restaurant whilst we were somewhere in the middle. They were quite a loud bunch. Talking and laughing as if they owned the restaurant. The loud voices of the men obviously drowned that of the lady.

In between feeding Gordon, i noticed the lady kept grasping unabashedly at her bra as if to move her breasts into place the whole time whilst they were chatting away. Oh, please. Stop that! Especially in the presence of men. Certainly a very unlady-like gesture on her part. I wouldnt. Not even in front of my girlfriends. If the bra doesnt fit, then go and buy new ones. No lady in her right state of mind would be caught dead fiddling with her bra in public.

We were having desert when the restaurant door opened and another guy walked in. He looked around the restaurant. I guess his eyes need time to adjust to the sudden darkness of the restaurant.

A man's voice called out from the back of the restaurant. The lady stood up slightly and waved her hand at the guy; gesturing at the guy to their table. That's when i saw it. ARMPIT HAIR!! All of it in full glory of my view. And my, those hands. SO BIG!! And that manly voice belonged to her.

OH MY GAWD!! It suddenly dawned on me. It's a HE!!

That explains the choice of perfume. The body-language. And the reason as to why i didnt hear the voice of a lady speaking. There are just so many things that surgery cant take care of. The state of mind, those dead give-away big hands, and the voice.

Those breasts must be newly acquired ones. Therefore; she he needs time to get used to having them stuck at her his chest. So much more to learn. I think it's gonna be a long time before he finally becomes the woman of his dreams. And please, i beg of you. SHAVE YOUR ARMPITS!!

Hubby lost his appetite.

25 comments:

Jeremy C said...

LOL

Very descriptive...i think i just lost my appetite for tea...

Anonymous said...

Wooaaahahahahaha! I think Cyber-Red or somebody blogged about something similar a long while ago.

*shudder*

Samm said...

Jeremy C - thx for dropping by. nevermind lah. can have more room for dinner then, lol

giant sotong - also thx for dropping by. who's cyber-red?

ZMM said...

URK!!

Initially I wanted to say, maybe the lady adjusting her breast pad leh, just breast fed the baby (sometimes I do that in public b'cos the pad may go out of place after a while)... thn only I knew you were talking about a HE-LADY. :P

MahaguruSia said...

Kekeke... good post. I had a good laugh, until I was just about to enter blogger's word verification for my this comment:

comekuat! laugh until on the floor

Samm said...

Zara's mama - thanks for dropping by and reminding me of my breastfeedind days.

MahaguruSia - *help you up from the floor, hands you tissue to wipe off those tears streaming down your face non-stop*, thanks for dropping by.

Anonymous said...

You're so lucky to hae witnessed one. I'm so envious. Oh well... nothing is perfect. Even cosmetic surgeries.

Anonymous said...

Met a couple of these "aqua's" after watching their show in thailand.

My, they were real beautiful, even more than a lady model I would say. My friend wanted to take a pic with them and they demanded 40 bahts. So he took the money out and both of us took our positions. "No no no, 40 bahts per person per pic", they said, for 2 person, 80 bahts. Screw them, I said, forget the pic. When we left, we heard them cussing loudly behind us in expletives that you would never imagine existed.

Just to let you know how fierce they can be.

Samm said...

Yvonne - ya woh, surely made my day; a lucky one also.

arkane - that's why i did not take out my camera. how i itched to snap a pic of her...

MissM said...

Aiyoo lah. I orso got big hands... now feel very manly

:(

King's wife said...

oh gawd..disgusting.

talking about hair, it's like that lor..when got short, want long, got curly, want straight. everyone woman has been thru that, i guess.

Samm said...

King's wife - thanks for dropping by. i've been everywhere on the hair issue, lol..

narrowband said...

*ROTFL*

It's such a funny read I almost choked ;P

King's wife said...

yes, i did wonder wat godwux is. thought it was some new blogging word i havent heard of (since i am new). thks for clarifying.

btw, baby is a boy :)

King's wife said...

alamak, posted the reply in wrong blog..

as long as u know lah..

Anonymous said...

It took my hunger away. Thank you, because it's bad to eat before sleeping :) Urrgh, i don't want night mares.

Johnymepeino said...

I need study the way for understand and complete my visit arround your blog. :D

Congratulations and grettings from Spain.

Omni said...

The "breasts" might have been foam rubber, or other padding-that'd be hot and itchy. Usually anyone eager enough to pass as a woman that they get breast implants shaves under their arms... ??!!

sengkor said...

hmm.. akua yelling from one corner to the other while showing his armpit hair. Sounds like a scene from a horror movie.. scary..

Helen said...

Sam, lucky those armpit hair gave him away, if not, alot of those hamsap guys will be in deep shit!!

Saved by the armpit hair. lol

Samm said...

narrowband - glad u enjoyed it, lolz

king's wife - dont worry, u r @ d right blog

alex - at least i saved u from indigestion. but dun eat b4 u sleep ler...

johnymepeino - thanks for dropping by

omni - obviously this 1 forgot

seng kor - that's y hubby lost his appetite, hehe

helen - i think it's their wives' turn to laugh, muahahaha

Mommibee says HI from Sydney said...

Funny post :) But yeah, they're generally very beautiful, more beautiful than a natural born woman.

Anonymous said...

I saw something similiar once. Instead of grasping the breast, it was the crotch area and adjusting the G-string. Err...I don't think he had the sex change surgery.

mob1900 said...

Buahahahaah!
I've cramps in my stomach liao from laughing too much!

Samm said...

g - i agree, but not graceful enough.

simmie - he may be doing that under the table, i cant see.

mob1900 - got fall off chair onot