Monday, October 27, 2014

Mini Bread-pizza

Agent M watches quite a fair bit of tv programmes these days. Mostly cartoons, cooking and art and craft programmes.  Yesterday, he reminded me to buy bread as he wanted to make pizza from bread slices after watching a kid his age do it on tv. 

And so, this morning,  we took 2 slices out. With his instructions, I helped him cut out two circles with a bowl. I remembered the leftover spaghetti sauce I made on Saturday and we used that to spread onto the bread circles. Then topped it with cheddar cheese and chopped garlic. Crushed some dried parsley leaves over it and into the toaster oven it goes. 

 
150c for 10mins is all it takes to make my kid very happy this morning. He loves being able to make his own food. What about yours? Do they like to prepare their own food? If they do, that makes us very happy moms indeed, eh ♥

No comments: