Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Back-to-school routine

No matter how early i get up, i'm still stuck in between tuition hours, and probably, recess again. Much as i want Gordon to be more independent, i guess he still needs me for the first few weeks for recess. If not, my kid will most likely wait there at the gates for me to open his food container for him.

Now, i hope the school authorities will grant me the permission to do the same as before. If not, i may have to stand at the gates like the rest of the parents out there. I wont know until the following week as first week is usually chaotic with the first graders in. Moreover, the asst. headmaster has been transferred to another school and i may have to deal with another person.

Oh well... got lots to investigate this week!!!

No comments: