Friday, June 18, 2010

Is Restylane the best wrinkle filler?

Nobody likes looking into the mirror and staring at image that screams "fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation, sagging skin..." and such each morning. Well, neither do i. But then, i have to admit that at my age, they do stare back at you each time i look into the mirror. No matter how well i take care of my skin with the right skin care and all that jazz, there's no running away from fine lines and wrinkles. I have them around my eyes, at the side of my nose.... and more.

After switching so many wrinkle creams over the years, i guess it's also time i consider using a wrinkle filler. So now, which is the best wrinkle filler for me? I've heard of a wrinkle filler called Restylane from a friend who claims that it has helped her look younger. Is Restylane a safe wrinkle filler for wrinkles and fine lines? Does Restylane provide lasting support. How long can Restylane last? Is Restylane the best wrinkle filler? Care to provide me with some reviews on Restylane here?

No comments: