Saturday, February 27, 2010

Planning A Vacation?

Chinese New Year is almost over. Tomorrow is Chap Goh Mei already, fast eh. For me, CNY is well and over with the day school reopened after the long hols. I didnt enjoy my holidays this year as i was sick. Was down with a bad cough, cold, sore throat yadda yadda. I even had to go to the hospital on the first day of Chinese New Year. I got better at the start of this week but now, i can feel the beginning of another bout of bad cough coming my way. I blame it fully on the hot weather. Just hope the kids dont catch it from me. Gordon cant afford to miss school as the first term exam is just round the corner. I have to spend the whole of next week helping him with his homework.

Hubby has gone back to KL and wont be back this weekend. It's our wedding anniversary and he has to be away. Well, we have a short school break after the first term school exam. I'm going to get him to take me on a vacation to some faraway Breezes Resorts to celebrate our wedding anniversary, lol. I've read so much about these all inclusive Bahamas, all inclusive Caribbean and all inclusive Brazil but havent had the chance to go there. Best if i can leave the kids behind. Who wants to go on a romantic getaway with kids along, right. Let's see how things go. If not, i can always plan for another vacation during Summer.

No comments: