Saturday, February 27, 2010

Pottery Is A Good Hobby For Kids

It's another long weekend again. The kids are asking me to take them over to their Grandma's this evening. I may do that but Gordon has tuition from 4 to 6pm. Let's see how things go after i'm done with updating my blogs. I have lots of posts to publish and i intend to get them done by 2pm. That'll leave me free to do what i want in the evening. They are busy playing with their toys now and wont bug me for the next few hours.

It's not easy to come up with activities that can keep them occupied for long hours at one time. They are bored with their toys already. I do rotate their toys once every two weeks so that they dont play with the same thing over and over again. I guess it's time to buy new toys or get them interested in a hobby now that they are bigger. A friend recommended i let them have a go at pottery. She says her kids love doing that on weekends.

She told me about this AMACO/Brent, a pottery supply site which sells majolica glazes, slump molds and more. I think i'm going to buy some pottery stuffs back and see if they like it or not. 

No comments: