Saturday, February 27, 2010

Let's check out Caribbean vacation packages

Next on my list is this all inclusive vacation. I have a friend who worked on a cruise liner before for more than ten years. She's worked on a Caribbean Cruise Liner and told me if i have the budget, then i must go on one. The Caribbean is one of the best destination for romantic getaways. If you were to ask me, i'd love to go on a Cruise Liner provided my kids are not along. I dont think they'll enjoy being stuck on a ship, lol. I think i'll be pretty paranoid if one of them just wants to jump into the sea. Terrifying thought, eh.

My brother was a sailor and i've seen lots of pics of him holidaying on a Cruise Liner with his wife. That was such a long time ago and Cruise Liners are more luxurious now. I'll also bookmark this Caribbean vacation and see what hubby has to say. I'm sure he'll go for this all inclusive vacation package. We've been together for 15 years and i understand him well, lol. Anyone here been to the Caribbean before. I'd love to hear from you. Leave a comment here, ya. If posible, i want one that includes beaches and lots of sight-seeing. Kids love the beach. I am already imagining myself sun-bathing and watching my kids play on the white sandy beaches. How blissful.....

No comments: