Saturday, February 27, 2010

Jamaican Family Vacation Packages

I guess my friends must have my blog on their newsfeed. If not, how come they know what i post so fast, right. I told you earlier i got another email coming in. This is from another blog buddy of mine. She just sent me an email telling me about these affordable discount vacation packages. She went on one before and even attached some cool pics of her family vacation. Being a parent herself, she understands how important it is to have the kids along on vacations. She told me she went to Australia once with her hubby and regretted it. She missed her kids for the whole five days they were there. Each time she called home, she can hear them crying over the phone. how heart-wrenching, huh.

I tell you, if i were to go on a vacation and i call back home only to hear my kids crying over the phone, i think i'll just want to end my vacation and fly back home. That's why she says these all inclusive family vacations are just right for people with kids. In a way, i fully agree with her. My kids are bigger and i believe they will behave better now. Gordon isnt as hyper as he used to be when he was younger. Malcolm may be 3.5 years old, but he will listen and follow instructions well. He can evenhelp me keep an eye on his brother, lol. Well, i'm going to keep these Jamaica vacations bookmarked for hubby to check out when he comes back next week. I have more to check out after this. Stay tuned for the next post.

No comments: