Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Those were the days

When i work at my blogs, i do forget what time it is though the clock is just at the bottom of my screen. If not for my tummy rumbling away in hunger, i wont know that it's almost dinner time. I only had one Lormaikai my MIL bought for me for breakfast this morning. There's still one Char-siu-pau left on the kitchen table. I think i'm going to leave that for hubby since it's his. I want to drink soup tonight. Dont really feel like having anything heavy like rice or meat. I only want to eat lightly as i have this feeling that a heavy meal during dinner contributes to sleepless nights. I'd rather get a good night's sleep these days. Dont think i'll get much sleep once the new school term starts next year.

When i was much younger and still working, i used to get insomnia every now and then. Maybe it's the stress i get from having to meet datelines and constant late hours. I still remember the time our company asked us to test a batch of scanners and we had to stay up working at the office till the wee hours of the morning. By the time i reached home, all i had was enough time to take a bath and gulp down a glass of milk. Then, it's another mad rush back to the office for a round of product presentation. I just came across this site selling Bearcat Scanners online and it reminds me so much of my working days. These scanners are so advanced these days compared to the ones i tested last time. If you are looking for Bearcat Scanners, then this is the place to go to. Bookmark it for your future reference, ya.

No comments: