Friday, October 30, 2009

Are you hooked to Facebook?

How many of you are hooked to Facebook here? I used to enjoy logging on to Facebook to check out the updates each morning. It was fun at the beginning but lately, my friends all seem to have stopped updating their status. Maybe they are just like me and no longer find Facebbok interesting anymore. Many of them have confused these kind of Social Networks with blogging. Some even think that Facebook is an extension of their real life, lol. Me, i only use Facebook to interact with bloggers i've come to know online, and also with friends and family members. Forget about adding me just because you happen to tumble across my site or you find my Facebook Profile picture interesting.The only other thing i do at Facebook is to play their endless game apps, lol.

No comments: