Wednesday, September 23, 2009

When will we ever get reliable high speed internet access....

I had a great time last weekend. Friends were back from the city to celebrate the long Hari Raya holidays. We had a nice dinner on Sunday night, and then, gossiped a lot over tea yesterday evening. Reena even brought me a cake that her Mom baked. It's so good that my kids ate nearly half of it, lol. Coincidentally, it was also hubby's birthday yesterday. My poor man was not feeling too well and spent the whole day at home. I'm so glad that he's much better by the time i got home. We didnt go anywhere to celebrate his birthday yesterday. The Secret Recipe voucher is still in my bag. Well, maybe sometime this week. It'll be easier to get a table without the holiday crowd around.

For the past five days, i didnt do much with the kids. They spent their days watching lots of DVDs and played by themselves. I'm happy that they have each other to play with. I wonder how life is as a single child. Must be lonely, eh. Hubby read a lot, and i did my own thing online. I downloaded and also uploaded lots of files. The internet lines were quite good for the past few days. I guess by tomorrow, it's be crawling once people goes back to their daily grind, sigh. It's so unfortunate for us that we have to live with lousy lines in this country. No matter how much we pay, the lines are still lousy.

The other day, my friend was just telling me about Qwest. She says Qwest phone service is not bad at all. I asked her if Qwest high speed Internet is good or not and it seems that they are quite reliable too. I went over to the site and check out their plans and found that they are so affordable compared to what we have to pay for the same speed here. Oh well, i'm not going to whine about how lousy our internet connection is. I'll just have to make do with it for the time being until something better crops up in the future....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

now a days technology has grown very faster,so speed up internet thats dosen matter there is lot of asistance avail across the globe like software,antivirus software and lots..in order to that this is my suggestion to speed up internet connection just delete all your temp files and make a habit of clear cache evryday just try these i have a hope that u will get better and faster connection to check your speed just reach here speed test