Saturday, September 19, 2009

Watching DIE Again 24 & 25 - ending episodes lorrr....

Oh, man. I just got home from dinner. I wanna watch DIE Again episode 24 & 25 online tonight. Both ending episodes are up and i've already hooked my laptop up to my Sony LCD TV!!!! Are you watching DIE Again? So fast, and the series is coming to an end. So kan cheong, hoh. Can die if i miss tonight's ending.

I had to rush back from the foodcourt as hubby is going out to meet his friends later tonight. The kids are home with me. I had my night out with my girlfriends yesterday. So, it's his turn tonight. Tomorrow, both of us are having another round of dinner with close friends who are back from KL for the Raya hols.

I had Mantis Prawns with Salad Sauce, Claypot Tofu and Stir-fried Sambal Veges for dinner. What about you? I took a pic of the super delicious Mantis Prawns i ate earlier. You can check it out over at my food blog. Check out my Twitter at the sidebar for todays' drama series updates.

3 comments:

ikyi said...

Thanks for your password.
Happy holidays.

cheers......

wench number 4 said...

Hi!
I was just wondering how does one acquire a password, and if I have to keep getting a password for each episode I have to download.

Thanks!

Samm said...

Request for it at the other blog. Follow d link.