Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Would you wear this pair of Betsey Johnson knickers?

A girlfriend bought me a Valentine's Day present a few months back. We didnt get to meet up that day and she and left it at her Mother-in-law's house. The thing is, i've totally forgotten all about it until she sent me an SMS and told me it's become my Valentine's + Mother's Day present. Hubby's back and i got him to drive me to collect it. I was surprised to see that she even bought toys for my kids. Awwwwww....... isnt she sweet. Now i feel like buying her something back in return.

Exchanging gifts between friends is a good and fun way to foster a friendship. Moreover, it's not easy to keep in touch with old friends from Primary schooldays. But thanks to Facebook, i now have tonnes of old school friends to keep in touch with and meet up for afternoon tea and such. Hmmmm.... what do you think i should get for her? I read on Facebook that her birthday is near.

I was chatting with a friend just now and she showed me this PINK Betsey Johnson knickers. Oh, go take a look at it. It's so cute and yet, sexy at the same time. I'm sure she'll like it very much. If you are curious as to shat she bought for me, it's a pair of Black Lacy Thongs. Shhhh.... hubby likes it very much and says i should wear more things, LOL!!! Coming back to this Betsey Johnson knickers, what do you think? Should i buy it for her? Nice, eh.

No comments: