Sunday, January 04, 2009

New Year resolutions?

Each time someone asks me if i've made any resolutions for the year, i'll laugh quietly to myself. I might be one of the rare fews who dont make new year resolutions. What's there to make? I find that it gives me more stress throughout the year if i find that i've not improved on them. A couple of years back, i used to make a list of new year resolutions and paste them on top of my monitor where i'm bound to view it each day. As i progress through the months, i will tick off all those that i've completed. But when year end comes and i've still not completed them, i'll feel stressed out. Really not worth all the fuss, lol. So now that you know why i no longer make new year resolution, forget about asking me, k.

I think hubby is also like me, a person who dont believe in putting down some lifestyle changes on paper. He's a confident person and knows what he wants out of life. There was a time he vowed to cut down on his smoking but i dont see any improvement also. A few weeks into the new year, he's forgotten all about it. I guess i wont see him without a ciggie for a ong long time. But then, i noticed that he did cut down a bit after the price of cigarettes went up. See, it doenst really take much to get him to cut down. Not some silly new year resolution. The price will be the determining factor, lol.

I guess there are many of you who are still into this new year resolution thingy. Well, have you listed down all the things that you want to change for the better this year? Have you stuck it onto the wall where you can see it each day? Better do so lest you procrastinate. Well, if you find it hard to follow through everything that you've listed down, you can get some help from NLP. NLP training can help you be a better person. Headed by top NLP trainer, Paul McKenna, you can be sure you can get all the help you need in order to be a more conident person by the end of year 2009!!! Check the link out.

No comments: