Monday, January 05, 2009

What a wonderful Monday morning

I woke up really early this morning, say, around 6am or so. Hubby was also up and playing tennis on the Wii. I updated a few blogs and went out for breakfast with him. Had a nice bowl of Kai Si Hor Fun at Pasir Pinji. Haih, i dont know what to say about Kai Si Hor Fun in Ipoh these days. I personally feel that the quality of many Kai Si Hor Fun in Ipoh are no longer as good as it used to be. Maybe i'm a picky eater, but hey, I'm from Ipoh, you know.

I tapau-ed Wantan Meen from them both. My boys were still in bed when we got back. But not for long. Gordon woke up shortly after we got back. I prepared his breakfast for him. Hubby forgot to turn the Wii off and Gordon quickly pounced on the WiiMote. Slot one of his Spongeb0b Wii games in and played as he ate, haizzzz. Malcolm also woke up and requested for his favorite Gogo. That's an English Educational Series i bought a long time ago.


As the TV was pwnd, Malcolm was left with the laptop, poor thing. No choice, hoh. Laptop jau laptop lah, watudu. And so, here's Malcolm half watching half listening to his Gogo, and glued to Spongebob on the LCD TV, lol. Multi-tasking mah. Both my boys loves to watch Gogo's Adventures With English Series. Wait, next post, you'll get to see a video of Gordon singing to one of the songs. It's a very entertaining educational series that teaches young kids English.

No comments: