Thursday, June 26, 2008

Love the Wii Fit

My right arm feels as though it's detached from my body. Reason being i've been playing Wii Sport Tennis in front of the TV. Yayaya, been having some fun with my new Nintendo Wii. So far, i've only tried out a few games. There are still many titles that i've not tried. Not that i can now, sigh....

That Wii is another major distraction. But at least i get to workout a bit at home. Dont play-play ohhh. My neighbor now thinks both hubby and i a bit sott, prancing around in the living hall. Fuyoh, can really sweat one, man. Even when playing the Wii under the fan. All wet, all wetttttt....

So, what's next on my list? It's the Wii Fit with the Balance Board. I can practice Yoga, Hula Hoop, perform Rhythm Boxing, Dance and lots more with the Wii Fit. Exercising with the Wii Fit is so much fun. The shop hasnt called me up yet. Cant wait to buy the Nintendo Wii Fit back!!!!

No comments: