Monday, May 05, 2008

What's your favorite fragrance?

For the first time in Gordon's life, we went shopping without a stroller. He was so happy. There's just so much to see and touch. Too bad i had a hard time chasing after him and if i were to hold his hands, he'll try to yank it away. Not much fun for me, you know. But i think after a few trips, he'll get used to it and stop wanting to go here and there.

I sent the Quinny Zapp back to the baby store where i bought it from. I want to try to get it fixed. At least, Malcolm can use it when he grows bigger. He's still happy with the Mothercare Jive stroller now. But he will wriggle out if we stop pushing it, lol. I have a feeling he wont be able to sit in a stroller beyond three years old.

I went to check out some fragrances as i want to buy a bottle for a friend's birthday. So many brands around, i got confused after a while. Cannot differentiate which is which after trying on a few. Hubby says he likes Boss and told me to get that instead. Oh well, when i got to the Boss counter, there were banners all over the place. So, bought a bottle of BOSS femme for my friend. Hope my friend likes it.

2 comments:

Ydiana said...

I just love Miss Dior. But then again...I also love Pleasures, Pleasures Light, Beautiful, Happy, etc.etc. Hahaha...when it comes to fragrance, anything nice, not too strong, maybe floral and citrussy.

Samm said...

ydiana - Gee, i love Dune. But havent been using for along time. Must go get a new bottle one of these days