Sunday, April 06, 2008

Ipoh Nancy Chong butter cake

I was going through some old posts of mine and came across Malcolm's birthday cake. It's none other than Ipoh Nancy Chong butter cake. Fuyoh, i tell you. I just cannot erase the image from my mind even though i closed the browser. What to do, i called Nancy Chong up and asked if she has anymore butter cake left as it's already 4pm. Sky about to pour thimm.....

Got worrrrr..... lol. See, see, see...... i drove all the way to town just to buy Nancy Chong butter cake back for tea. 1kg of the most sinful and glorious butter cake in the whole of Ipoh. Yayaya,the icing decoration sucks mah, haimai. Who cares lah. It's sweet and delicious tou sei. If you've not tried Nancy Chong butter cake before, then you're so so so so so outdated, lol.

Nah... the first piece of butter cake goes to.... jeng jeng jeng jeng....... GORDON WONG!!!! Aiya, that fler.... followed me out and pissed me off so much in the car that i whacked him when i got back. So, he gets the first piece and didnt cry much after that. I still have half inside the fridge and i'm dying for a bite now..... What's missing is...........

Nevermind... it's Sunday. Gordon's having lunch now and so's Malcolm. I'll take them to Parkson after this and get our Starbucks Greentea Blend fix. Eh... what's this watwat Caramel Macchiato? Nice kah? Coffee worrr.... Hmmmm.... maybe, just maybe..... Lb.... join me hou mou.... would i need celebrity sexy teeth after this?

2 comments:

L B said...

Sam! Sam! You just made me miss Ipoh Starbucks!!! So nostalgic, that photo!! Hahaha.. That must have been the place we first time ever met™ yeah? (That Caramel Macchiato sounds like something Coffeebean concocted up many years ago!)

But you know what? I haven't had and Nancy Chong cake since I was 10 years old!!! OMG! I suddenly remembered vaguely from my childhood this kind of cake! It was only for Birthdays, or Weddings.. After that, I didn't have any, because of places like ABJ coffeehouse cakes, or Ipoh Cake Shop.. Next time, MUST have some Nancy Chong cake again..

lg said...

hi hi..may I have the Nancy's contact? My mom loves butter icing cake and been wondering where to find such nice ones! would be so great if i could order 1 for her. thnks!