Saturday, April 05, 2008

My bamboo charcoal pillow

And so, this is the bamboo charcoal pillow that i bought the other day from eastern Decorator. It was on discount, so i bought two. One for hubby, and the other for myself. Both of us has heard of the benefits of bamboo charcoal but havent used one before. I do have a few packets of bamboo charcoal near my cpu to absorb the radiation though. I also place a few packets of bamboo charcoal inside the fridge to help absorb odor and freshen the fridge at the same time.

This is the cover that the bamboo charcoal pillow came in. Convenient eh. Has a handle too. But nowadays, almost all new pillows are sold this way. Maybe so it can be priced higher, lol. The cover now holds my old cotton pillow which i'm using as a cushion for my chair now. Gives me more height and comfortable too.

The quilted patch in the middle is where the bamboo charcoal is. It makes a soft rustling sound when you sleep on it. Doesnt bug you after a while. Some of bamboo charcoal therapeutic values are:

1) Releases far-infrared rays and negative charges (Anions)
2) Helps improved blood circulation

If i'm not wrong, the bamboo charcoal "power" can only last about a year. Thereafter, it has to be replaced. I'm alright with it as bamboo charcoal is not an expensive item. I will definitely replace all my bamboo charcoal packets in the room and fridge as soon as one year is up, which is only a few short months from now. Now i want to check out memory foam mattress.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe so it can be priced higher, lol. The cover now holds my old cotton pillow which i'm using as a cushion for my chair now. Gives me more height and comfortable too. carbon activated