Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Malcolm and his Starbucks Greentea Blend

Hubby loves to kill time at Popular Bookstore which bores the heck outta me. It's cars, cars, cars and cars all the time. Boring, boring, boringggg. Bigger car, pay higher auto insurance, smaller car, pay less. I left Malcolm with him and took Gordon down to Starbucks and bought us a greentea blend. It's a rare treat as i seldom walk in there. I hate the fact that they have many soft toys near the cashier's and Gordon will tend to grab at them. And he'll whine if i dont buy him one, which i dont.

LOL, isnt it huge!!! "Uncle LB, chia u one sip. Happy Belated Birthday, Uncle LB. Mama ask you how did your erection day go wor.... *slurrrppp*"

Malcolm woke up from his nap when i went back up to Popular Bookstore and i gave him some of my Starbucks greentea blend. For reasons known only to my 20 month old, he just loves greentea. He drinks greentea neat, eats greentea ice-cream and now, enjoys the Starbucks greentea blend very much. Can you see the dent on his forehead? My silly boy bangs his head on the floor each time he throws a tantrum until it became lidis now. Dunno how long it'll take for it to become normal again. Maybe never? I dunno lohhh.... chun tou seiii.

No comments: