Friday, March 28, 2008

You think you're so smart issit? GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT!!!!

Some people can be so full of themselves. Just because they have some form of "higher learning", they will assume every post that i dish out here is a post for Payperpost.... yawwwwnnnn. Posts with keywords linked to some other companies in your industry must surely be paid by them? Your competitor ah? You may be a professional, but that doesnt mean you are right all the time. Cos, as a blogger, you suck. And you suck BIG TIME. I took one look at your avatar and i assume you're nothing but a piece of crap to me.

And please, you are so smart, went and do your research and figured that i am, or was, who and who you claim i am, based on the same location? WHAT THE FARK? Since when do i sell what you said i sell, niamah. And you dont know all women crap nonsense half the time with each other? Or maybe you dont have one. Oh, you have something against women, issit. Ya, hoh... the more i look at your lj avatar, the more you look like fag to me. Eh, my blog, you know, i crap what i like. I may even be paid to crap about this.

I cannot link out to other websites as and when i please issit. I have to seek your permission issit. I cannot crap about things like loans, insurance, structured settlements, credit cards, celebrity sexy teeth and link to those websites issit. I have to be in the industry to crap those words issit. If i have links to those words, then i must be paid to crap about them issit. So, if i were to link to your knnmcb website, that means you paid me issit. WHO THE FARK YOU THINK YOU ARE.

4 comments:

L B said...

waaaaa, wot happened? wait, no need to guess!!! LOL, must be some MFFoxtrotOsaka!!

shoppingmum said...

OMG, apa berlaku?

2crazydogs said...

Holy buckets, what's happening here? haha, somebody stepped on Samm's tail, he/she gonna get it. :-)

Sweetpea said...

fooiyooh...got juicy stories or not? i have to stock up my nuts :)