Thursday, March 27, 2008

I "knit" a break.....

With Malcolm taking a nap, i took the opportunity to take my somewhat neglected knitting out. I really want to finish Gordon's Mickey Mouse Tee first. I only need about 10 rows more to complete the Mickey Mouse knitting pattern. I can then move on to the sleeves and later on, take it to the yarn store for them to join up the pieces for me. I only managed two rows and my baby came running out of the bedroom all teary-eyes and wailing Ma... Ma.... Ma.... DOHHHHHHH!!!!!

Lousy pic quality cos taken with my knn O2 Zinc. The Nokia N73 inside the room, tiuu...

How to finish lah. No chance to do anything for myself wannn. See how stressful my life is..... yerrrrrr. Nah, my knitting all over the table now and Malcolm's stuck to me like a leech again, siennnzzzz. Ya, yet another sad story of a breastfeeding mom. No freedom. No mood. No life.

No comments: