Monday, March 10, 2008

Buy Celebrity Sexy Teeth or save up for a trip to the dentist?

I went to Parkson after lunch as hubby wanted to go to the dentist to have his teeth cleaned. He does that once every few months to keep his teeth free from nicotine stains as he's a smoker. I've been trying to get him off the habit, but so sorry.... not in the near future. I told him to inquire for me how much does a professional teeth whitening session cost and he forgot..... yerrrrr. But he remembered it's around 2 to 3k..... *gasps*

I've been thinking long and hard about the Celebrity Sexy Teeth Whitener as i want to have a celebrity sexy smile without paying that much. There are so many reviews on Celebrity Sexy Teeth Whitener from those Hollywood celebrities that claims that it really does work wonders for their teeth. Sigh.... I have two choices now. It's either i save up for a proper teeth whitening session, or i go buy a few tubes of Celebrity Sexy Teeth back.

3 comments:

Jade said...

Hi, not sure if you ended up buying this stuff, but I came across this site when I was researching teeth whiteners and found out its a scam.
http://www.teethwhiteningreviews.com/item.php?id=23

Unknown said...

I think it would still be safer to just visit your dentists (Greenville, SC) regularly. Living in South Carolina for years now with a very tight schedule, it's almost impossible for me to find time for some dental check-ups. But I had to, because of some dental issues. Greenville (SC) dentists here in our neighborhood has been practicing along side their head tooth doctor. There's no need to actually imitate how these celebrities look or take care of their teeth. It would still be better to just leave the works to the professionals.

RHurst said...

That's always a hard decision. I want to get my teeth whitened, but there are so many teeth whitening products I can't decide which is best. I would go to the dentist if I had a dental insurance.