Friday, February 01, 2008

Ebuzzing UK

disclaimer ebuzzing


The best moments of my life was when i got to know i was pregnant with my first kid. I was 31 then and still ran my own interior design firm. It was during that time that i made the decision to stop working after my child was born as i wanted to give him my full attention and also to breastfeed him exclusively. It was fun for the first few months, but i soon found that it can be lonely sitting home all day long. It was also then i read about blogging and that got me to start my very first blog.


I made many friends online and we keep ourselves updated via our blogs. Blogs are one of the best platforms for us moms to express ourselves and also share our opinions and knowledge on things we've used before. It's the information age and almost everyone i know has a blog these days. To date, i think i've written and recommended lots products and services i've found to be good and useful to me. And i'd also like to let you know that i do get paid for sharing some of these information too.


This will be good for moms who are in need of some extra cash to help out with their family's finances. I'm sure many of you are familiar with paidposts but ebuzzing is not about writing reviews like you used to. It's more like a personal recommendation and the biggest difference is that ebuzzing adopts the no-follow tags. This is the reason why i recommend you check this company out. So, if you are interested in knowing more on how to make money blogging from the comfort of your home, then check out ebuzzing
to find out more.

No comments: