Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas TAG!!!

Lb dahlinggg TAG me hoh. I feel like Santa just sent me snow for Christmas. All i want now is to have it rubbed all over my back, lol. Of cos, i only TAGs for special people. How often do you see TAGs appearing on my blog, haimai. And now:

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate please...
2. Does Santa wrap the presents or just sit them under the tree? The shops where i buy from
3. Colored or white lights? White lights only!
4. Do you hang mistletoe? My kids will tear it down
5. When do you put your decorations up? No tree, no decorations :(
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? As long as i dont have to cook, i love them all
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? This one really dont have worrrr
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? When i saw him naked one day.....
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Not fussy either
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? White lights RED baubles
11. Snow: Love it or hate it? Lb, when are you sending mine over?
12. Can you ice skate? Only roller skate
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? When i get the keys to the Red Volkwagen Beetle, it will be my bestest one
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Goodwill
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Tiramisu
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Get drunk
17. What is on top of your tree? Me! I'll try to knit an angel next yer..
18. Which do you like best giving or receiving? Giving
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Rudolf, the Red nosed reindeer
20. Do you like candy canes? My kids love them more, gimme some please

GAOTIM JORRRRRR

Me not tagging anyone, hoh. Cos, most of my blog buddies doing frenzied blogging now....

1 comment:

L B said...

Very fast too!! Hoh Yerh weh!!! Don't you love simple tags like this? You want Snow sent over? Can!!! LOL!! Open mouth.. *I wanted to say something else, but...*

Thanks for the Double Quick Kau Tim!!! :-) *Gives you a pinch there*