Monday, October 29, 2007

Where to go this December?

A few of my friends are now planning for their year end vacation now. In fact, Janice just got back from Hawaii. She gave birth to a baby boy a few months ago and her husband promised her a trip to Hawaii after her confinement. She was telling me about her trip on MSN just now and even sent me a few pictures. She looked so pretty in her swimsuit but told me she is still shy about wearing her bikini as she has some stretchmarks on her tummy.

She told me that i must go check out those Kauai vacation rentals which she read about from a Kauai Travel Blog. If not for the blog, she wouldnt know What to Do in Kauai, and what other interesting events the place has to offer. I still havent decided where i'd like to go this December. Maybe i should just check out what Janice sent me. I'll go check my mailbox and update more on this later on.

No comments: