Friday, October 05, 2007

Sex and The City Hotspots in the New York City

I dont really get to watch tv these days. It's permanently pwnd by my kid. He watches educational DVDs which my hubby bought for him almost the whole time he's around. And when he goes to school, it's time i take a nap and rest. Hubby was saying he wanted to buy a new LCD tv back since it's so affordable these days. Yeah, i'm dying to watch some of the movies i've bought. They are all collecting dust on the shelves. I want to watch the whole series of Desperate Housewives, Sex and The City and also Grey's Anatomy. And i've lots more stashed away.

Talking of Sex and The City, i really love watching the show. Given the choice what i'd love to do during the weekends is to lock myself up in my room and watch the series continuously with a huge bowl of tidbits. Ahhh... that's life. I was telling a friend about watching Sex and The City when she told me that Isango! tours and activities offers Sex and The City Hotspots in the New York City for only $45. She went one and loved every moment of it. This tour is tailored around the lives of Carrie, Charlotte, Miranda and Samantha and she was taken all over Manhattan and shown many familiar sites which were featured in Sex and the City. Sounds like fun. I'll definitely go on one when i visit New York City next time.

*This is a paid review*

No comments: