Monday, October 15, 2007

I think a solitaire diamond ring will look good on me

The jewelry stores at the malls never had any luck with me. Each time i go in to take a look, i end up walking out empty-handed. The thing is their designs are really ugly. I dont think i want to sport an ugly ring on my dainty fingers, right. They are still so bare and i'm looking for a nice little solitaire in platinum or gold for my middle finger.

Yes, i prefer to wear on my middle finger, not my ring finger. I saw a nice Ladies Platinum Timeless Solitaire Engagement Ring by James Allen at shopping.com. If only our store has solitaire rings like what i saw, i just might be wearing one right now. If you thinking of buying someone you love a gift, you may want to check out their fine collection.

No comments: