Monday, October 15, 2007

Todays' schedule

I slept at 9.30am and woke up 3 hours later. Todays' another day sitting at the pc and working. No more holiday for me. Each day that i dont blog costs me a minimum of $150/day now. And that's a lot of money to lose. But of cos, i can afford to rest a day or two a month, right.

The kids have eaten and i'm back at my chair now. Gordon wouldnt want to eat the porridge that MIL cooked. I gave him Gardenia's Toastem'. He keeps asking me to remove those apricot bits and pieces from his bread.... issshhh. He only like those raisins.

I just hope hubby wont drag me out gaigai today. There's a lot of catching up to do. I know he will be traveling soon and wants to spend more time with the kids. But, he's out now and i might as well take this time to write ten opps or more hopefully. Gotta go work now :)

No comments: