Monday, October 15, 2007

Gifts for my nieces and nephews

My nieces and nephews sure do have creative ways of telling me what presents they want for Christmas. Their dad just bought them the Xbox 360 video game player a couple of months back and they now wants some new games to play. Their dad thought they can just play one or two games forever, lol. He doesnt know that kids are very demanding now and can finish a new game in a few days time and are easily bored if they keep playing the same game over and over again.

They've asked him to buy them more new Xbox games but he told them a firm no, how sad. So now, they keep bugging me on MSN with their unrelenting requests for Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets and Teen Titans for their Xbox. Let me see if the deals are good or not. I might get them a handful. Do you like to play video games? They keep me sane, lol.

No comments: