Friday, October 26, 2007

Gain more website traffic by writing good content

I read just now that there seems to be another argument that blogs with only Google ads are spared from this recent smackdown. To me, it looks like Google is trying to do a major internet cleansing, lol. Downgrade all the blogs, snub out all the those that acquired their PR through those illegal link farms, and start all over again. Sounds complicated, right. But, i'm still blog-hopping and reading up on all these and digesting those information at the same time. I'm really trying to make sense out of the whole thing.

A few of my friends submitted their sites to those link farms despite my warnings and now they are paying the price. They told me i was stupid not to follow their moves as they saw their blog ranking rose within the first few months after submission. And they reaped a lot of profit from many ads with their high PR. I just went about my blogging as usual as i have no intention of ever submitting my blogs to those link farms. They are illegal to begin with and it's strongly against my principles to gain more website traffic that way. Me, i'd rather gain more website traffic by writing good content for my readers. No point doing things for short term gain, right.

No comments: