Friday, September 07, 2007

Ways to create a New York Times bestseller

I grew up with storybooks. My brothers are sisters are many years older than i and hardly has the time to play with me. They buy me lots of books to keep me company. Do you have a favorite author when you were young. I adore Enid Blyton. She will always remain my favorite author as she has brought me so much joy.

When i became older, somehow, the habit of reading kinda stuck and i began to read more books by other authors. It's also through reading that got me started blogging. As a blogger, i've always had that dream of maybe writing a book one day to reach out to even more readers. Maybe something profound that touches people's life. It would make my dream come true if it becomes a New York Times Bestseller.

I have read many books before and if others can do it, i believe this will be a reality for me one day too? If you dont believe that this can be achieved, then i suggest you check out this site:

How To Become A New York Times Bestseller

Learn from those professionals and drop me a line when your books hit the shelves.


No comments: