Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wanna go to Turquoise Bay?

Another whole morning wasted. I didnt get to blog much last night cos i came back late and by the time i got the kids to sleep, i was already too tired to do anything else. Oh, i heard my phone beep whenever email or SMS came in informing me of opps. Too bad, Malcolm preferred to nurse all through the night and if i ever make an attempt to get him off me, he'll cry again.

I wanted to get back to the computer and run some checks on Hotels in Perth and also Hotels in Adelaide as hubby's business partner had to be there for a business meeting and asked me to help him book some rooms. I'll check it out at Cheaperthanhotels as it offers last minute and year round accommodation at hotels, motels and serviced apartments. And i have to find out the rates for Melbourne Accommodation too whilst at it.

As his last destination is Perth, he's like to do some sightseeing there before he returns. I told him to go take a break at Turquoise Bay, which is located 60 kilometres south of Exmouth. It's be good for him as it's a perfect place to relax, swim or dive with the abundant array of marine life only metres from the shoreline. I think he'll enjoy that very much.

No comments: