Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Have you been to The Coast To Coast Walkway in Auckland?

I did not sleep well last night. I had a really bad backache. Can it be due to sitting for too long hours at the computer? Or have i been running up and down too much these few days? I've been out of the house everyday since Monday; banking, shopping, appointments, yadda yadda yadda. But the funny thing is the pain goes away as soon as i get out of bed and starts walking. Weird, huh. So, what can the matter be? I need to walk more issit? Where can i find a good place to take a long and leisurely walk?


My sis told me to visit The Coast to Coast Walkway one day. She says it is a great way to discover more about the history and unique features of Auckland. She loves taking a long walk in the cool weather and fresh air. I'll be cool to tell my friends and relatives that i walked from one side of New Zealand to the other. She even says that if i love fantastic urban panoramic views, it can be found at the top of both Mount Eden and One Tree Hill in Auckland and i should visit those too. If you are interested in visiting New Zealand can check the rates on Hotels in Auckland, Hotels in Wellington, Hotels in Christchurch and more at Cheaperthanhotels, ya.

No comments: