Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Myorganiclife is #1 spot on Google

What do i do when i'm not blogging? Oh, plenty.... i play online games, i play with my PSP, i knit, i 8, i play with my kids, i steep great chinese tea, i sleep, i do silai stuff like laundry, yadda yadda yadda. Lilian beeped me on MSN today with a url, i clicked and saw this:

earnings copy

Someone Googled on "malaysia august blog earnings" and my blog came up on the number spot on Google leh. Getting a 5 figure income for August is already pure joy for me. THIS, is ECSTASY!!!! *shakes head in a frenzied state*

And true enough, when i checked my own sitemeter stats, the person who did the search did come to my blog too!!!! And my other blog, Organic Income is also on page 2.

sitemeter copy

Am i femes already??? LOLZ.... Lets just say, i'm very happy. It's an achievement that i will be repeating many times over. Okay, gotta get back to work. Recess is OVER.....

1 comment:

shoppingmum said...

So, that means you don't need to sleep forever liao? LOL! Get 5 figures every month from now ok? :)