Monday, September 24, 2007

Blogging from Movenpeak

I'm blogging from Movenpeak now. This place has free wifi. So, i dont have to plug in my HSDPA modem. Too bad my Nokia N73 is not with me at the moment, or i'll snap a pic for you. Talking of my phone, i still havent called that barger up, niamah. Malcolm just woke up from his noon nap. He fell asleep in the car on our way here. Good also, if not he'll keep demanding to nurse. I cooked him porridge and he ate it all up happily. Gordon as usual took a few spoonfuls too.

I forgot to give him the noodles his Grandma bought for him before he left for school. See how forgetful i am these days. He only had a bun, i hope he's not too hungry. The school has a short tea break at 3pm i think. He will survive till 4pm, i guess. Good also lah, he's so picky these days. I'm sure he'll whack everything up as soon as he gets home.

No comments: