Saturday, August 04, 2007

Kihei homes for me?

Sharon suggested that i check out those Kihei homes. She's stayed there with her kids before and told me to try and book those with 2 bedroom. It's just right for a family of 4 like mine. She reminds me that small kids prefer playing n the pool than swimming in the big blue sea. They may get frightened by the huge waves at first. So, she advise to let them get used to the waters by playing in the pool before taking them to the beach. Oh yes, Gordon is afraid of the waters. It's a great tip from Sharon.

Sharon also told me to book those with a kitchen if possible as traveling with children is somehow more complicated. They may not like the food there and would want Mom's cooking. So, having a kitchen in the condo is a bonus and for those whiny moments. She gave me a brochure that has a unit with a kitchen. Not bad looking, eh. I like open-planned units. More spacious and inviting. So much Hawaii vacation information to go through. But that's the fun part, right.

No comments: