Sunday, July 29, 2007

Opp Orgy???

Someone wrote a post regarding "Opp Orgy" at PPP's blog. It's about those doing blog advertising or paidposts taking every single opp that comes up, lol. Have you read that? I find it amusing and yet, so true. I was like that once. I had 4 blogs at PPP then, and i can really write and max out every opening there is in a single night.

I guess only noobs are like this. Now, i just do some cherry picking and write when i feel like it. No more Opp Orgy for me every night, lolz. Once in a while, ok lah. I want to give my new blogs more attention now. And there are quite a few that i've not updated for a long time. Time to get them going.

2 comments:

L B said...

Ya!!!!

Chinneeq said...

i gave up them quite sometime liao....no more late nites for almost a week, hoooray!!!