Sunday, July 29, 2007

The day will come

Hubby asked me if i'd like to live in a luxury home one day when we're ready to move out. Frankly speaking, as long as i dont have to live with my in-laws anymore, i dont really mind whether the house i live in is a luxury home or a tiny apartment. I just want to lead a quiet life with hubby and bring up my kids in a more condusive environment. I want to cook in MY kitchen with MY appliances. Something i dont get to do much of where i live now. My cooking blog will have to wait till then, lol.

1 comment:

may said...

hear, hear! I fully support! I'm enjoying "my" own kitchen (the landlord's, actually), my own space and my own appliances (except the washing machine lah). nothing like freedom. hope you don't have to wait too long for your own place so you can start your cooking blog!