Monday, May 07, 2007

"Remember to finish your soup", says MIL....

Knowing that i now spend a lot of time working at the computer and staring at the monitor of late, MIL made me some soup of gei-ji (wolfberries), which is very good for the eyes. But one thing about her is that she likes to make a whole big pot of it at about 6pm or so. By the time the soup is ready, it'll be around 8pm. She'll then keep reminding me not to waste it and to finish it up. Eh, we're talking about 2 litres of liquid here, ok. Not one bowl!!!

How to finish the whole pot of soup??? Chisin mehhh??? I'll be walking in and out of the toilet all night long lohhh. Of cos i try to tell her about it, but sometimes, difficult also lah. She cooked that specially for me, so i must do my best to take as much as possible then. It's only liquid. Well, she did tell me to install a few under cabinet lighting to my room behind the monitor to cut down the glare at night. But the thing is, i dont have cabinets on top of my monitor, lol.

2 comments:

Health Freak Mommy said...

Wah, how lucky to have MIL 'fook si' wor. Lucky you.

Samm said...

health freak mommy - she see mood wan lah.