Friday, March 09, 2007

Syberia 2

My friend called to borrow my pocket PC the other day. He knew i'm not using it. Out of curiosity, i aked why he wants to use it for. I have no intention of lending it to him cos he has a reputation for not returning borrowed items. He still owes me my Gameboy.

He told me that he wants to play the brand new game Siberia 2, a sequel to the award-winning Syberia 1. Said his favourite game site, clickgamers.com has just released an exclusive english version recently and he intends to get it. He even told me that Syberia 2 is touted as the having the best graphics ever on any pocket pc game. Take a look at the screenshots below and you'll know.











Wahhh.... thanks for telling me. I cant wait to get my hands on that game. And no, i wont be lending him my Pocket PC. I want to be the first to play Syberia 2 myself, lol. Here's the game's storyline:

SYBERIA 2 - THE STORY :

Having searched Eastern and Western Europe for a missing heir, Kate Walker finally completed her long and arduous journey, obtaining the signature of Hans Voralberg and closing the automaton factory buyout.

Mission accomplished? Not for this sophisticated New York lawyer...

An unlikely pair, young Kate Walker and old, eccentric Hans Voralberg now set off on a journey together: in search of the last of the fabled Syberian mammoths at the heart of a long and forgotten universe. The surreal quest Hans began alone several years ago will come to a final close as he and Kate face obstacles far more dangerous than ever before, testing their courage and determination.

Far and beyond, a mystical Syberia awaits their arrival...

LoudLaunch - Compensating bloggers for their unbiased opinions, reviews, and analysis. View the LoudLaunch campaign release this post was based on.

No comments: