Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Styles for the Busty Woman

It's a fact that i'm very passionate about breastfeeding. Till today, i'm still breastfeeding Malcolm and i will continue to do so until he wean off by himself. The only thing i dont like about breastfeeding is finding tops that can fit me now. I'm slim. So, normally people will say that i will not have a problem finding clothes that fit me. But they have forgotten the fact that breastfeeding mother's breast size can fluctuate from a B cup to a E cup easily. And even when i've stopped breastfeeding, my bust would have expanded and can remain so for a long time, and yet my waist still seems small.

I made a big mistake once shopping for clothes during my 1st baby. I breastfed him before i went out to shop for clothes. At the mall, i found a few tops that i liked and bought them. When i wanted to wear them the following day, they wouldnt fit me nicely. I had problem at the bust area as they seem a bit tight and i cant button up properly. So, i've no choice but to give them away. So, i'm left with wearing shapeless loose shirts all the time, nothing fashionable to wear to functions or night outs with hubby.

I found a place that sells clothes that are made specifically for large busted, but not full figured women like me. Women with an average body frame, but unusually large breast (D - G cup) can shop at their online store to find clothes that will fit them properly. If you're a breastfeeding mom like me, maybe you can check out Eris Apparel and see what they have in store for you. You just might find that black lil number for your date this weekend.

LoudLaunch - Compensating bloggers for their unbiased opinions, reviews, and analysis. View the LoudLaunch campaign release this post was based on.


No comments: