Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Our stupid garderner

I hate the garderner..... I hate the garderner..... I hate the garderner..... I hate the garderner..... I hate the garderner..... I hate the garderner..... I hate the garderner..... I hate the garderner..... I hate the garderner..... I hate the garderner..... I hate the garderner..... I hate the garderner..... I hate the garderner..... I hate the garderner..... I hate the garderner..... I hate the garderner..... I hate the garderner..... I hate the garderner..... I hate the garderner..... I hate the garderner..... I hate the garderner..... I hate the garderner..... I hate the garderner..... I hate the garderner..... I hate the garderner..... I hate the garderner..... I hate the garderner..... I hate the garderner.....

No, not because he doesnt look like John in Desperate Housewives. But i'm sure as hell will bitch like Gabrielle right now. You see....

I washed my sheets last night and hung them out to dry. This morning, he came by as the grass was getting a tad too long for MIL's liking. It rained over the weekend. Niasing, that idiot, went ahead and cut the grass without taking my sheets down.

Now, they're pelted with bits of dirt and plenty of grass. It's not easy to get them off. I've to repeat the process all over again. It's getting late and the sheets are still in the washer. I'm not going to hang them out afterwards. Will do that tomorrow morning. Waste my time only. Think i so free ah..... nmfl

1 comment:

L B said...

How can there be such an idiot gardener? Even Chance the gardener in Being There had more sense!!