Friday, January 05, 2007

I'd prefer silver anytime

Do you know that wearing too much gold can make you look garish. Moreover it's so pricey these days. Who can afford. A plain and short necklace cost around Rm600 each now. And one more thing. I dont feel safe wearing gold these days. Too much daylight robberies around. So, all my gold jewelleries are kept in a box, virtually untouched.

All i'm wearing now is a silver necklace with a crystal pendant with my horoscope on it. Silver is a better choice; more trendy and matches easily with most of my clothes. As an investment product, silver is available in coin or ingot form. Ingots are generally silver ingots of pure bullion cast in a convenient size and shape. Coins have a currency value or they are actually defined as ingots. And silver price is is more affordable.

If you are interested in silver as an investment, Monex Precious Metals is home to a large and dedicated staff of hard asset professionals committed to serving your precious metals investment needs and being America's best dealer with a convenient market and competitive precious metals prices.

1 comment:

L B said...

Yayaya! I agree! Somehow too much Gold can turn you inot a Deepavali devotee!! Kan? I also prefer silver.. matches the MacBookPro better.